Job Description- iOS Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Equivalent
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- 2-3 years experience in developing Apps for the iPad and the iPhone.
- Proficient in Objective C, Cocoa, XCode, iOS SDK, JSON and Interface Builder
- Should possess ability to work with web services on iOS platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML)
- Exposure on mutli threaded applications.
- Strong understanding and proven record of preparing & publishing App to Apple Store.
- Should have knowledge about User Experience & UI Design guidelines.
- Should have experience in implementing Push Notification Services.
- Good to have knowlege of Swift programming language.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook, Whatsapp, Maps etc.
- Strong experience with Database - SQLite and/or MySQL.
- Good experience in testing, troubleshooting, bug fixing and code maintenance.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good to have payment gateway, ecommerce domain knowlege.
- Knowledge with version controlling softwares like SVN, Git etc.
- Create native and hybrid iOS apps as per requirement.
- Write maintainable and effective code base.
- Follow best practices.
- Design, develop, test and implement end to end product requirement.
- Deliver the projects on time
- Contribute in all phases of software development life cycle
SafexPay India is a Payment Gateway Company which bring in disruptive technologies & “revolutionary” Solutions for various categories of merchants across the world.
Some of the Unique Product offerings are advanced integration API for best success ratios, Dynamic Currency Conversion(DCC), Push Response Technology, Dynamic Switching, Retry options, Advanced Analytics, recurring payments , multiple currency options, OmniChannel Offering etc. SafexPay aim to build digital payments businesses and platforms encompassing payment gateways, payment aggregation (through a PSP setup), mobile wallets as well as to provide value added services in the payments domain to consumers, merchants, banks and financial institutions across the globe.
Want to apply for this position? Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org & somebody from the team shall contact you soon.